Updated: Jun 30, 2021
Lockton Charitable Association is pleased to offer you the chance to participate in the 2021 EUROS SWEEPSTAKE!
Entries can be made at the following link:
The Championships kick off this Friday 11th June, and all are welcome for what is expected to be the most open international football tournament in decades.
(Speaking of history, for anyone with access to podcasts I’d recommend The Athletic’s “Relive Euro 96” podcast for a tearful trip down memory lane)
EUROS SWEEPSTAKE RULES
- Each International Team in the tournament will be included in the random allocation of Teams;
- One entry will cost £10; and
- Participants can purchase as many entries as they want and either opt for:
o Different Teams x [No. entries] – e.g. Spread your chances over a number of teams.
o Same Team x [No. of entries] – e.g. Double or triple down on your home nation…
Prior to the tournament, all entrants will be randomly assigned their Team(s) and a confirmation email will be sent to you confirming your allocations.
Prizes will be derived from the total entrant money (the Pot) received,
- Holders of the Winning Team will receive = 35% of the Pot split between the number of holders of that team.
- Holders of the Runner Up will receive 15% of the Pot split between the numbers of holders of that team.
Lockton Charitable Association will receive 50% of the total pot, which will be donated to the new 2021/22 LCA Charity Partner.
Please note that this is for associates and partners of Lockton only based in the UK. No external entrants are allowed nor our associates in Dublin due to UK sweepstake rules and regulations.
Good Luck and thank you for supporting the Lockton Charitable Association…. and COME ON ENGLAND/SCOTLAND/WALES …. or whichever team you get in the Sweepstake.
Here’s the link again:
Any questions, please contact:
On behalf of the Trustees of the LCA